I need to be at home with you victim
- I always have frown upon online relationships. I should have never let my guard down but this guy was good. He had me so fooled that he made me fall in love with him, which was much harder than swindling the money out of me he took. He got over 2500 dollars from me. I always fell for the I just am trying to get home to be with you, the true love of my life. I am on my last deployment, I have delayed love to be a single father for my oprhaned child. I was so touched by him and had really fell for him. Over 5months of deception. I began to notice signs that things were wrong. He didn't know important things about his child, like that his daughter was older than he said, she had graduated high school and in college. He wasn't married, well the profile I researched had more than one child and was divorced and remarried. The worst betrayal was the money that he would repay when he got home. The government left him there. I was dumb and a fool. Dont send money to anyone. Never for any reason
SCAM VICTIMS GET HELP.
- Ghana is a high fraud risk nation, and relationships begun via the internet are particularly susceptible to manipulation and fraud. Accra, Ghana currently has a population of 2.5 million, and international business and investment is threatened by criminal activity. Because of the high risk for business fraud, Ghana gold scams and romance scams, all relationships should be verified. Our professional background check investigators can determine if the person or company is real and legitimate.Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org. There might be charges applied to our services but will save you alot. Our private investigator and detective services are strictly confidential and client data is always protected. Through our services, we enable clients to identify risks and make informed decisions. We conduct global verification services, investigations and international background checks for both organizations and individuals. We can save you valuable time and money, and minimize your risk.
- —Guest Linda
scammers saying they are in the usa forc
- Scammed by ramson hudson, dale mcguinness and paul j selva, by fbook. As for mobile phone, laptops and airtickets.
- —Guest janet johnson
Beware - goes by Michael Tommy Blalock
- This guy pretends to be a military person on a black ops mission in West Africa. Goes by Michael Tommy Blalock and uses an email address of email@example.com. Within one week he was professing his undying love which threw up red flags to me. Said he was going to retire to come be with me (at that point I didn't believe any of it but played along to see where it went). And of course - eventually asked me if I could borrow $1,000 for him. He said he had an urgent need and he would repay me right away. I told him I knew it was a scam and that he ought to be ashamed of himself.
us army scam?
- man saying in us army wanting to be to gether with me. saying he is tripoli
- —Guest sylvia
major john turner James
- lady's beware he is a scammer an a fraud .he said his from Richmond Virginia he said his military
- —Guest carol
a lier, a scam , a fraud
- please help me. he said his name us major john turner James
- —Guest carol
Navy Soldier Lucas Stuewe
- Scammed me hook line sinker, a few hundred dollars but my heart strings took it worst. Soldier, oversees, daughter.
- —Guest StupidStephy
men who scam
- in response to the military men there are also many who also scam names as follow, matt foster, david mansford, frankline jude, johnston peters, morgan smith, james gilliland,richard anderson, raymond wext, kevin robert(robet) williams bell,larry webb,fritz pius, you see they all made one mistake, they gave me their phone numbers and each one without realising forgot they had whatsapp on phone, which gave me an immediate profile of who they were, once they realised the pic was automatically updated. also my phone register photos by dates and i received some that were actually taken in the 1970 to 2000, these are in nigeria,there are many more that are blocked and on my deactivated email addresses.
- —Guest sally
many men who scam
- i have spoken to many men who say they are in afghanistan, nigeria,iraq.. i can give their names kenneth watts, ebenezer campbell, ,richard smith aka brian miller, staff gen john miller commander solomon coffie,gen david smith aka fred ruddock, wayne lingo aka maxwell johnson,these have all wanted money sent to ghana, thomas creighton, jake malcolm hemmelgarn, sgt daniel morgan from nigeria.. all say they have children apart from 3. all have yahoo.addresses.these are the military scammers there are many more
- —Guest sally
Kor Bront from Netherlans
- All started with a First Date through the site, nickname Neversay19 and he (Kor Bront, from Netherlands) lives and works in the USA usasmy, and now seconded Sweden, Mora called spot. Widow, 46 -year, with two children (boy and girl) in a boarding school in the United States. But still willing to relocate anywhere. Sent a lot of pictures of their children and workmates. He was certainly plausible and looking guy.. hm.. He asked me to write the Major if he is able to get me on vacation .. and permission was achieved quite a low price, until he came to the President and all the soldiers have to go Syria and the 'fiance' leave at the same time the price rose to 10, 000, but the final price was 6000 and then come phone charge 1200 + activation of the ticket etc. So accrued more all the time. I said I can no longer get more money, so soon ended messages and everything else. And took out his facebook site. Now I watched a First Date to the site and there he is logged on and looking for a new
- —Guest cherry
GEN. JAMES KEVIN MORGAN
- Like all stories contact me on fb, a widower with a son studying in ghana ... He ordered a iphone and money for a trip ... I did not give anything .. promised to marry .... I discovered as the photos on google ... Photos of the child is of an actor in canada (samuell allen k). take care
- this Johnny Heinrich must really get around. I met him on Plenty of Fish. a free dating site. Using the very same MO as the guest Angie dead parents 13yo son living in Tampa Said he was a retired Army, was in several war struck places. sent me a picture of a nice looking man. Wonder who he is ? would like to meet him!! Last week Johnny went to Ghana with his 13yo son. He went to buy gold. Friday evening he text me that things are bad and he cant cash checks. No banks will,hum. already sounds phony. cant feed his kid but can still buy gold . So I got curious and text him again and said so you didnt starve and he treats me like its all my fault his kidsin the hospital. Thats when I tricked him into calling me. I said Id pay the hospital bill if he sent it to me and call me. He called and it was not the man in the picture. It diffinating was not a man from Tampa. He s not coming back to Tampa, Im sure he lives in Ghana
- —Guest Genie
Rick Faries, army
- Well I been talking to this, guy Rick. For awhile now. He's been asking me, to send him funds. That he's deployed. That, he doesn't have money to get home. He wanted to use, my account to get funds. I never, did....what he ask me, to do. He told me, to prove that I love him...by sending him funds. Like I told him, many times. I don't got money, to send to him. I don't trust this guy. He said, he's from the army. I wanted to do voice message with him, and video chat with him. I wanted him, to send me....pics of himself. He said, he's not allowed to do that. I even gave him, my number. He said, he was married....he divorce, he has a son. He's 43, years old. He fell in love, with me....right away, he wanted to start dating me...right away. He found me, on mocospace. I deleted that account. He has a Facebook. He was on my friends list, I unfriend him. Should I, trust this guy Rick or not? My brother told me, never to trust guys online. He's in the army, my brother.
- —Guest Cindy
FAKE US MARINE *FRED HART*
- firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com This man (with email address above) will pretend to be a USMC Explosive Ordinance Device Specialist assigned in Camp Eggers, Kabul Afghanistan! Don't ever send him money for his vacation process. The department of defense (CAPT. Tom Grant) is FAKE! National Trust Bank in New York is also FAKE and not listed under FDIC! People especially ladies who are weak and and falls in love easily..... i am warning you. They already got so much from me. Don't ever be a victim
- —Guest $ losser