It is scam? firstname.lastname@example.org
- mike_mcgl Jeff from Austin Texas, with the Special Forces Operational Detachment-Alpha team assigned to Company B, 82nd Airborne Division.I'm deployed in support of Operation Enduring Freedom as a member of the Combined Joint Special Operations Task Force–Afghanistan
- —Guest Liliana
- I basically thought that I would go on with a new distro installation. Some of their models feature a touchpad that is built into the form and designated by a textured surface rather than a pad (see pictures).
- —Guest Wendy
- There was a person that I met and he told me that he was in the Army, after a while he would get aggressive online because I would not send him $400, he told me that he would kill me and my kids. After I told him that I would not marry him that is when he was violent towards me. These scammers need to be stopped
- I was talking to someone on Mate1.com and this woman said that I just talked to her and she just blocked me! I called Mate1 and said that I cannot log on and they told me the reason is that I asked someone already to go to Yahoo IM and then asked for some donation for my mom who passed away! My mom is very much alive thank you! So not only my identity is stolen, I also got blocked! I called my bank, told them the reason and asked for a full refund! They really need to have a strong security with these online dating stuff and sadly, the world needs a police to bust these people down!
- —Guest Crossed
- There is a girl says she is in the army sarah sisler she says she needs to pay this lawyer for some paper work the lawyers name is nina tyre she the lawyer is from mobile but couldnt find nolawyer in mobile by that name but facebook has both of them sarah does the radoo site thats how i met her she wants me to send her money today 1-22-14 says its paper work for her inherits from england but she was born in fl her dad got a job offer in uk so her family moved there her dad died and she couldnt get her moneyfor ten years what a load of bs the lawer name is nina tyre from mobile find her on facebook but no listing in yellow pages sarah aka lieing as_ cell phone 256-3926184 call and say u want to be in john wedding see what u get Her name is sarah sisler email@example.com the number
- —Guest nobodys fool
- There is a girl says she is in the army sarah sisler she says she needs to pay this lawyer for some paper work the lawyers name is nina tyre she the lawyer is from mobile but couldnt find nolawyer in mobile by that name but facebook has both of them sarah does the radoo site thats how i met her she wants me to send her money today 1-22-14 says its paper work for her inherits from england but she was born in fl her dad got a job offer in uk so her family moved there her dad died and she couldnt get her moneyfor ten years what a load of bs
- —Guest nobodys fool
- me too, brian georgino, harry scolt, general william caldwel. they are fake names and pictures. I did not respond because i can feel their emotion is only for money. thank God
- —Guest jusa
- scammer goes bycol LOUISE mazzaro stated she needed airfair and travellers card sent a copy of updated travellers card met on pinkcupid claimeI HAD TO WIN HER HEART SENT OLDER PICTURES IN MILITARY UNIFORM AND NEWER PICS ONE OF HER ON A HARLEY DAVIDSON
- —Guest wendy
A self proclaimed US Army Capt.
- I must be on a scam list. Goes by Moses May and on fb Moses Ramond. email firstname.lastname@example.org phone 801-997-6557 Asked for money for phone and communication. supposingly stationed in Afaganstine. research. land line in Midvale UT very aggressive person.
- —Guest Teresa Kaye Rakes
Brian Jake Mccullen
- I think I was scammed. This person who contacted me through facebook. Said that he saw my picture on a Victora's Secret page. And we started to chat. Said that his father is very sick and hes in the hospital in Califorina. He said that he fell in love with me and wants to meet my kids and be the father they never had. Said that when he gets to New Jersey he is going to marry me. And he wants me to go with him to meet his father in person. He asked for 600 dollars for his leave I sent 300 already. Stupid me. Well, I guess he is going to stay in Nigeria. He asked me to send it through moneygram and he gave me this email address. Ts2mobileservermail2army@yahoo.com. Ladies please be carful.
- —Guest Jujubes222
- A man claimed to be kenneth scort from u.k he is a scam . He sent me a gift but its a scam. He have alleged computershop and cellphone shop. He send me a gift as he said . Frank from rapidonline courier service said the ppparcel was overload nd I must pay R4000 for the courierservice. I'm from south africa and this fake kenneth scort got my contacts on badoo dating site
- —Guest shantal
- i think i have been scammed. i met him on skype. we've talk for about a month and he said he loves me and my kids. he told me he will meet me in a few months. last time we talked he asked me to pay for his deposit package in africa that he will send to me. he said he lives in Rose City, Portland and he told me that he's a military with high rank who sent to iraq.
- —Guest anonymous
- Ghana is a high fraud risk nation, and relationships begun via the internet are particularly susceptible to manipulation and fraud. Accra, Ghana currently has a population of 2.5 million, and international business and investment is threatened by criminal activity. Because of the high risk for business fraud, Ghana gold scams and romance scams, all relationships should be verified. Our professional background check investigators can determine if the person or company is real and legitimate.Contact us on email@example.com. Our private investigator and detective services are strictly confidential and client data is always protected. Through our services, we enable clients to identify risks and make informed decisions. We conduct global verification services, investigations and international background checks for both organizations and individuals. We can save you valuable time and money, and minimize your risk.
- —Guest GHANA ROMANCE SCAM
Fall for Skype Love
- I meet a guy on skype, claim he is in Afganistan, an his name is General Dunford J, he sounded oh so convicing , he talk about his son in Ghana and that Afganistan is on locked down and he has not spoken or wasnt able to send money for him, and then he was worried about his up keep, I ask his for his son tele # is 233247438910 and the school email is firstname.lastname@example.org, i also send money to a Atubea Shilla, Accra Ghana, indentity card #1903033486.
- —Guest Doris
Nigeria Leave Scam
- The scammer is posing as a US soldier by the name of Barry Key. He is extremely loving and very anxious to get to see you. I felt that everything was moving way too fast after just meeting me on-line. After 2 months I was asked to marry him and in order for him to come to me I need to send him money. He tells me that he has $250,000 in his account but doesn't have access to his credit card in Nigeria. He promise to pay me back as soon as he gets to the states. I told him all of this just doesn't seem right and to not contact me again. He got very Arrogant and texted me that just because I didn't help him do I think that he won't be able to find someone else to help him. So, my advice to you is to please be careful he will question if you trust him and the meaning of trust. My reason for posting this information is to prevent anyone else for falling victim to these scams. He will be very loving and his stories will be convincing and Heartfelt. Be careful and think smart. C
- —Guest Caroline