Upset and Furious!!!
- Two guys already have tried to tell me they love me and want to come to Canada to be with me and now this last one is asking me to send $175.00 to this woman and he will pay me back when he gets here. He says he has a house too.
- —Guest Elaine
- this scammer uses te email address: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com and used photos of Stuart James. Address given to send package is the following: Name:Edmund Aquah Country : Ghana City: Accra Zipcode : 00233 Address: P.O Box 441 osu steet Number: +23327618165
- —Guest Lynne
ALMOST TAKEN FOR MONEY N LOVE
- i was on facebook when this woman who claimed she is div n a mom who is in Kabul for another 4 months or so n i commented on a pic she has up cuz she is so beautiful n so we talked back n forth for a week n shes telling me how attracted she is of me n of course i am to her pics , so then pops up the subject that she cant legally talk to me cuz she is using some comm system that the army owns n she isnt supposed to use it for personal chats , but we could talk all the time if i was to purchase a comm calling card ,, so the cards are 600 bucks 900 n 1800 n 2400 for so many months each one ,,well im broke w all my bills n the way things are going up in price ,,as soon as i hear money the flag shoots up n it should ,, these people make all this money n they dont pay for anything on the base ,,so now here she is telling me she cant spend any of her money ,,very curious about that statement ,,she tells me she makes 24 k a month ,,thats 290 k a year ,, n she needs my help to buy a card ,,
- —Guest PHILACHRIS
- Has anyone had any dealings with a man called Salvatore Accordino?
- —Guest Retha
- claims to be italian. Calls himself Aaron Francis. Has pictures of a tall, good looking older gentleman. Dead wife, raising his 12 year old grandaughter. Lives in NY. Beware
- —Guest Retha
- Ladies beware I've been emailing a Carl Anderson who say's his parents are dead but left him an inheritance in Australia. After 5 emails proclaimed his love for me and poems with beautiful words. Say's he has plans for our future in buisness. Hasn't asked for money but even if he did I would never send any. I've now emailed him to say I know what he's up to. I'm so glad I came across this site while looking for Carl's Army proof. Be on guard ladies. sweet poems flow out of his emails.
- —Guest Anon
- This guy said he was General Stehpen Townsend of the American army.His wife died five years ago after they separated and he has a 16yr old son studying in Ghana i was fooled that he would retire end of Feb and marry me i kept sending money to the son for foodstuff and exams which he promised to pay in double yesterday i realised i lost $500 he has pictures of the Gen which he picked from the net.i tricked him and he told me he could change voices and speak like an American ladies beware hes so romantic the son goes by the name Frankwilliam which i believe can change anytime.
- —Guest rossie
- Goes by the name on ShtdanieljohnCook. He either dosent exist or is using photos that are different when you look at them. He has a profile on Facebook. Be weary of him is pretty slick wont ask for money directly will ask you to pay for a package to be sent home out from Nigeria lol to your address...
- —Guest hycintha
- Does any one know this person... He claims to be in the army. Am not sure he actually extists. Has a profile on Facebook. Beaware of him....
- —Guest hycintha
- Firstdate have a lot of scammers, have been concacted by many men, but one of these men Abraham Leonardo seems to different to me, he wrote so nice to me, but i was always holding back. He told me to write a leave-request form so we could meet. I did this and sent it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Got a mail from them that I had to pay 550 euro so we could meet, i would get the money back. The adress on the leave-request is fake, only people who are in the military in usa can fill out these leave-request and noone else. I didnt fall for it, but almost, im glad that i have found out how these scammers works. I told him stright out that this was scam, and he still was trying to get money out of me?!?! No way, im smarter than that, Look out for Abraham Leonardo, he doesnt exist, be smarter than him and dont fall for him. Be careful out there.
- —Guest Sissel
Generals in military
- severel so called generals from us military in contact with me on skype..needs to be reported.
- —Guest norway
- be aware of a person in the military. He falls in love with you very quickly. He knows how to talk romantically to you with sweet words. He lowers you to open a yahoo account, where he can talk to on instant massager. He is very faithful with the times of talking to you. Then he start asking you to send him a items especially a phone. He said he is due to retire from the army. He is station in Kabul Afghistan. He said items can only sent to Gahanna . He actually gave a name and email address to a diplomat, so I can send the package. the address to where to send the package. Be careful cause he sure had me fooled.
- —Guest scam1
- Being talk to. This soldier name Michael Smith. He gave me his military emai . Which was email@example.com just want to know if it scam
- Can't believe his words...very sweet....good in gaining your trust...right Mr. Miller?then pull you down after...a US military, as he said...a widowed w/ a child...and looking for a wife...he will sent a package with a cash but t/ diplomatic courier...here comes, a little money you need to pay...and pay again, and pay again...all of them was originally from indonesia....
- —Guest artificial rose
- I am glad that I stumbled onto this site, because I have been talking with this person for about 6 months, and he did ask me to send him money but I didn't. Something hasn't been sitting right with me and flags were coming up. I come from a long line of military family so there have been questions. Thanks you Guest Barb
- —Guest Frostbittengal