From the article: ABCs of the ASVAB
Have you taken the ASVAB? What advice would you give to others who are about to take the test? Give Your Opinion
Can I enlisted in USAF
- hi sir, I am sergeant Ashendra Singh Armament Technician (air&ground)20yrs experience from Indian Air Force.I am very much interesting in USAF so i need information about how to apply in USAF. Pl. let me know i will be appreciate for your help sir. Thank you.
- —Guest sgt Ashendra Singh
- as a former Ranger and someone who just had there wife ship out and we have kids now i say yes cell phones should be allowed, stipulation only used in the barracks during your free time known as down time, instead of writting a letter call home let everyone know you're ok and it makes things easier to on both ends those going thru training to know those at home are ok and keeps them motivated while away....and those at home takes weight and depression off the shoulders knowing your loved one is doing alright and u can sleep that night because you got to hear there voice.....it aint easy being married 5yrs together 7 spending 24/7 together with kids and then going to pen and paper and waiting on the letters CELL PHONE YES LEFT IN WALL LOCKERS until barracks return
- —Guest ExRanger
Not to shabby
- I am laughing at all the craziness that comes with this test. I am 29, got my GED and have 89 collage credits. I took the pratice test today and scored a 67. I guess I'm dead center..lol. If you score a 98 awesome congrats.. if you score lower then a 50.. yea you should study more. I'm going on Thursday to take another test so they can "verify" that my other score wasn't a fluke.. But I'm pretty confidant that I will do well. I'm not super smart, but not close to dumb either. I am going to study some more basic stuff before I do my second exam. I say try the pratice test on line. that's what I did. (If you score an 11, I feel really sorry for you, even I KNOW that's bad)
- —Guest Yvette
- For airforce people, go to the portal then to Virtual MPF. It's in there under education
- —Guest Boom Boom
i feel dumb
- i need help figuring my score. PC=13 WK=19 MK=13 AR 13
- —Guest harris
- Soooo.... I got a 99 afqt. Jakey do good? Seriously though, does that mean anything special?
- —Guest jake
Dont be fooled
- It is not as easy as some people say it is they just got lucky, I scored a 47 my first time with a lot of studying and I got a 41 the second time with more studying. The ASVAB guy at MEPS said people never really score higher the second time, because the test knows from the first time you took it, what subjects to make harder, so its different and yes I am concidered a GED student so If you have been away from school for years like I have study your butt off its better to be safe then sorry. PS Im 19 and I missed my 5th-10th grade years of school, because of moving and other issues.
- —Guest Asgardian
- Your nephew either lied to you or you are full of it. He would be given a "confirmation test" if necessary. Even with a 40 your moron nephew is better off going to community college than exploring the military. The military turns fine young men and women into Soldiers, Marines etc. However, they need something to start with. "recruiters deceit" My nephew scored a 22 then a 40 and was accused of cheating and the recruiter was there during the testing. If Uncle Sam cant trust his own men then don't blame the person trying to enlist. It is not fair to him. I saw so much mess and wrong doing that i was ashamed.
- —Guest IrishMarine
- So if I got a 23 on the afqt is it far from passing?
- —Guest david
Pretty dang simple!
- I scored an 88 on the ASVAB, pretty simple. Most predict that GED applicants would score low, but most like to prove wrong. The test is so easy, don't even study for it. It took me very little time about 2hrs and 22 minutes to finish. The Army only requires a 50 from GED applicants so, I was set. 50 and up, makes you equal basiclly to Tier I applicants, the army will defenitly accep you if you score 80 or above, since it's pretty much amazing for them to here that! Don't see why, it's simple and easy. Only a donkey shoved up his ass would score below 50, like really! Any ways, it's easy. Studying is a waste of time to be honest.
- —Guest GED National Guard Enlistee
test is a joke
- the test is a joke. my first time i recieved a 98 and the second time i received a 99 for fun. It took me very little time and i was the first one done. The kid next to me scored an 11 and was proud of himself. I told him he would be on the front lines being shot at first because of his stupidity. dumbass people. officer proud or nothing at all. get educated!!!
- —Guest TooEasy
Where to get Free-asvab-test online?
- The asvab is no easy test. And most websites will try and convense you to buy a study guide that will just tell you about study techniques and nothing in regards to an actual practice test. The following site has many absolutely free practice test. www.free-asvab-test.com
- —Guest ASVAB Test
interested in joining the us force
- i am interested to join the us military but since i am in cameroon it seems difficult for me due to many obstacle, if anyone is interested to hear me out call 23794863858 or 23773581825 thanks
- —Guest mohamed
Reinstate the draft
- If the military would go back to the draft and not be so picky we wouldn't have so many punks and gang member. If they are so tough they can fight for their country.
- —Guest Dan Barber
ASVAB DOESN'T PROVE ANYTHING
- If you do not score high on the ASVAB, do not take a job that doesn't intrigue you. Our best soldier in basic took months to pass to even get into the military. He was by far the best soldier I've seen still in 6 years of service. I took my scores and did a job I wasn't interested in and it really sucked. Attempt to study from whatever sources you can find, improve or go to class to get your line scores up for the job you want.
- —Guest brad
1-15 of 30Next