Have you ever been assigned to Air Force job, Cyber Systems Operations? Tell us all about your experiences.
- The job list my recruiter gave me says this job requires an asvab score of G-64
- —Guest Char
- What scores do you need to get into this AFSC? USMilitary.about.com doesn't provide the information and I am curious to know if I qualify.
- —Guest Greg
ANG Description and Training Time
- 3D0X2 - CYBER SYSTEMS OPERATIONS
271st Combat Communications Squadron (Fort Indiantown Gap, Annville) - This unit deploys, operates
and maintains mobile command and control radio nets, internal telephone services and microwave and
satellite transmission circuits.
YOU WILL BE INTRODUCED TO MICRO-COMPUTER OPERATIONS AND REPAIR THE TRAINING
IN THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO GIVE STUDENTS HANDS-ON TRAINING ON PERSONAL
COMPUTERS (PCs), COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT AND LOCAL AREA NETWORKS (LANs).
STUDENTS LEARN HOW A COMPUTER PROCESSES INFORMATION THROUGH THE USE
OF SPECIAL PURPOSE SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS (WORD PROCESSING, SPREADSHEET
DEVELOPMENT, AND DATABASE MANAGEMENT). STUDENTS ALSO LEARN HOW TO SAFEGUARD
CLASSIFIED INFORMATION WHEN SENDING AND RECEIVING MESSAGES VIA THE DEPARTMENT
OF DEFENSE'S SECURE PROCESSING NETWORK.
Tech School: Keesler AFB, MS - 14 weeks
- —Guest Returning Serviceman
- I just arrived at Keesler AFB a few weeks ago and all through BMT I was dying to know how long tech school was. So no one has to wonder it is 66 days of instruction.
- —Guest Airman Dalley