Have you ever been assigned to a Military Occupation Specialty (MOS) in MOS Field 09 -- Native Language Speaker? If so, tell us what it was like. Did you love your job? Did you hate it? What was your average day like? Share Your Experiences
- I am a 20 years old zambian who is an athlete at national level I have skills in martial arts to my body is well built up my dream has always been to work in the american military force I speak four Zambian languages and fluent english I have my high school diploma what can I do to forefill my dreams?. Andrewgize@gmail.com
- —Guest Andrew
Not Yet but I like to
- I speaks 2 different Nigerian languages and some french but not yet employed as interpreter and love to be. What chance do i have with you?
- If you mess the chance to get into the army and you don;t have that any more when you need a job in this economy, How would you do to relief your need for a job and also a career in the U.S army.
- —Guest simo
- i can speak persian //i have licence of graphic in enghelab eslami university//i live in iran//i understand also russian and english good
Experience in the Field
- i been working in iraq for 1 year now as 09l and its so great to feel you helping anther person to get what he or she need
o9l helping iraqi and us soldier in the same time, we save live here from both side i'm so graetful for being here.
- —Guest nesto