There's great debate over whether or not to publish photos of Osama Bin Laden's dead body to the public. Do you think the U.S. should release such photos?
- jordan 11 legend blue for sale http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/ http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/ authentic jordan 11 gamma blue [url=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/][b]jordan 11 low[/b][/url] jordan 4 fear http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/ cheap green glow 4s [url=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/][b]cheap jordan 4 bred[/b][/url] cheap jordan 5 oreo http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/ bel air 5s restock [url=http://www.ajordanfootwear.com/][b]oreo 5s for sale[/b][/url]
- —Guest cheap fear 4s
- Photo shhuld be realeased couz dat thin was cruel
- —Guest nobi
- To Guestthedan, is there a reason why we shouldn't see the body? The US showed pics of Hussein after the capture, along with releasing his final memo before hanging him. Plus, alot of people want visual proof. I know I do, cuz I've been trained to help track that fucker down.
RIP, Osama bin Laden. You fucked up with picking a fight, but good job playing Hide and Seek for the past 10 years.
- —Guest Thatguy
- yes they should be i want to see what he looks like today
- —Guest dev
- no, it should not released the photos of Bin laden osama dead body
- —Guest thedan