From the article: U.S. Army Garrison (USAG)Vicenza(Caserma Ederle),Italy
Have you ever been to or stationed at USAG Vicenza(Caserma Ederle),Italy? Tell us all about your experiences. Share Your Experiences
Vicenza 82-84 Darby 85-88
- I was stationed in Vicenza, then Camp Darby. I really enjoyed my time in both places. Worked in Patient Admin, then served as NCOIC of Patient Admin. Anyone who may recognize my name you can email me - email@example.com
- —Guest Robert Kratzer
- Was a dependent Sept 60-63 at Camp Ederle and then went to Camp Darby. Loved it as only a teen can. My father, Thomas Hayes was a battalion commander at the time. He is still living (will be 94 in Feb, 2014) and we still talk about the time we lived there.
- —Guest Patricia Hayes Peck
Sheila Aaron Gleaves
- I am daughter of George Aaron who was stationed here in 1962-65. I was born there in Dec 1963. I have always wanted to return and visit. It's been 50 years now and I want more info for I plan to visit soon. I often wonder if the housing and hospital are still there.
- —Guest Sheila Aaron Gleaves
a btry 30th
- Was stationed there from 1970 to 1972.My wife was there with me . We had just got married and then i was drafted.
- —Guest Herman J Hanes
Does BLSA still exist?
- From 1971 to 1973 I was assigned to BLSA. It was a very unique experience. I loved it. Does anyone have any pic's of BLSA?
- —Guest Evil
Camp Ederle/Sports Editor
- Loved Vicenza and my daughter Sonjia was born there. 1969-1972
- —Guest James and Vickie Henry
Dependant and active duty Vicenza, Italy
- I was a dependant there from 67-69. I was stationed there 74-79 in the 167th signal company.Retired 94. Best place ever.
- —Guest Dan Bracker
- I was stationed at Caserma Ederle with the 124th Signal Co. (MSL-CMD) from May 1958 to July 1960
- —Guest Robert Welch
- i WAS STATIONED THE HOSPITAL FROM JUNE 1981 TILL OCT.1983 LIVING IN TORRE DI QUARTESOLO THE WHOLE TIME . mY FRIENDS AND LIVED ON ALPINE ST. THE LAST YEAR AND A HALF AND FREQUENTED A CLUB CALLED LA BAIA. dOES ANYBODY KNOW IF ITS STILL THERE?
- —Guest SCOTT HARGER
Vicenza and Camp Darby
- I was stationed in Vicenza 1982-1984, then Camp Darby 1985-1988. Had a great time there enjoying trips to Venice or to the American Beach for 4th of July.
- —Guest Robert Kratzer
- I was there from june 62. to Oct. 63. Radio Teletype Operator 053.10 69th Ord. Co. It was good duty. Is BLSA, still functioning?
- —Guest Dennis Davis
vicenza = heaven
- my dad was at SETAF from 1966-1971. easily the best assignment he ever had. i loved growing up in vicenza. i was friends with an italian boy who's family owned la rotonda, the house thomas jefferson used as his model for monticello. my parents thought nothing of driving to venice for dinner. i was out of college before i ever ate as well as we did during those years in vicenza.
- —Guest Cashmoney
- I was the Army Commander's secretary from 1967-1970. My husband was with the AF in Vicenza. I will visit in October 2012. I know it won't be the same. It was a wonderful assignment.
- —Guest Vickie Tyler Bailey
- Hello, Mrs Hackett. Hope LTC Hackett is doing good. Yep, Italy was a great assignment........... Joe Gillam, 42d MP ustoms '77-'83
- —Guest Joe Gillam
- I was stationed in Vicenza from Sep 1963 until Sep 1965. I worked at the Post Signal as a telephone installer. I would like to hear from anyone stationed there during that time period.
1-15 of 19Next