Have you ever been to or stationed at USAG Vicenza(Caserma Ederle),Italy? Tell us all about your experiences.
1st Bn 509 A Co. not C Co.
- Been so long, forgot which company. Had a great time in Vicenza.
- —Guest Thomas Skonecki
- need to know when we can secure lodging
in May 2015? What are the requirements?
- —Guest sal politi
- Hello, Mrs Hackett. Hope LTC Hackett is doing good. Yep, Italy was a great assignment...........
Joe Gillam, 42d MP ustoms '77-'83
- —Guest Joe Gillam
- I was stationed in Vicenza from Sep 1963 until Sep 1965. I worked at the Post Signal as a telephone installer. I would like to hear from anyone stationed there during that time period.
- My husband, John Hackett, was the Provost Marshall from 1981 to 1985. It was our best assignment in the Army
- —Guest liz hackett
- i was at vicenza from 1981 to 1983, work at the hospital record section(records spc). And was looking from some of my buddies. email me if your out there. firstname.lastname@example.org
- —Guest john jones
- stationed @ caserma ederle 1959-1962 Supply & Maintenance Co. Worked @ SACMA as wheeled vehicle mechanic.Loved Italy, @ drove 1960 VW throughout Europe. Really enjoyed the time spent in Italy.Hope to visit Italy again someday.
- —Guest peter a howes
camp ederle,vicenzia italy
- had a great tour in 1968/1969. brings back old memories
- —Guest mark d schmidt