Have you or a loved one experienced an Air Force Basic Training Graduation? Share your experience. Share your experience
- We went to see our son/grandson graduate on Oct.12,2012 and we all had a great time. My husband retired USAF about 2 years ago & we are not living near a base now but I realized how much I missed it being on LAFB. The SF @ the front gate were sooo friendly & very helpful in making sure we knew where to go. I know LAFB is getting a bad rap right now due to the scandals but there are still men & women who take pride in honoring our country & making sure they send the finest airmen for future endeavors!! To all personnel on LAFB..you make us all proud of what you do & I can't wait to go back when my youngest graduates this coming January!!!
- —Guest Lisa Roberts
Thank You Ms Drake
- This the most recent account of the Graduation Ceremonies at Lackland & it is very informative.
I do have a few questions though.
1. When do you actually know if your recruit has passed all the necessary tests & IS graduation the following week?
2. Do very many NOT make the 1'st attempt?
3. Did you get any kind of PASSES sent to you at home? & If So, "WHEN"?
4. Did you try for "ON BASE" Housing ?
5. I know a "girls" necessities may be different than a "Guys"...But what Items would you suggest having at he motel (other than bandages & snacks)?
Thank you & your Daughter again & know that she will be in my prayers.