- Please, where may I report the dangr situations or messages. People around, they do not read or understand any messages, they abuse. I took pictures. Thank you.
- —Guest Monika
Great Job in AF
- I was a Med Equip Tech 67-71. Attended Tech school at Shepard. Great job. You must be a self starter as you are sometimes the only Tech. I spent almost 3 years in England and was the only person for hospital, dental, and a clinic at another base. Reported to the Medical Supply Officer.
- —Guest Clay
RE Tech School
- Are there any BMET Tech. Schools in the San Antonio Area?? civilian schools.
- —Guest John
BMET / CBET
- I have been a BMET for 28yrs! GREAT JOB...get your certification
- —Guest Mike
- I just got my associate degree in Medical Electronics Eng. And I'm interesting in Air force so I need information about how to apply in air force. Please let me know I will be appreciate for your help sir. Thank you
- —Guest Sohal Barua
- Tech School, as I understand it, is no longer held at Sheppard AFB. Tech school is now being held at Fort Sam Houston, in San Antonio Texas. Roughly 30 Minutes from Lackland AFB. It is an Army Base, Funded by the Air Force, ran by the Navy, and Utilized by all Branches of Military including Marines and Coast Guard.
- —Guest John
- An excellent occupation both in the service and after returning to civilian status. Get your AA while in the service. Get certified as a BMET. This is a lifetime career with great growth potential anywhere in the world.
- —Guest Paul