All schools for elementary, middle or high school are off-base UCAS Yuma. There are three School Districts (Crane, Yuma One Elementary, Yuma Union High School). Dependent children living on the installation will attend one of the schools located out in town. There are two school Districts in Yuma (District One and Crane District). The Relocation Office will provide a School Handbook, which lists all schools in the area, with addresses, phone numbers and start times. Contact the Relocation Office at 928-269-2425.
For active duty personnel residing in Lincoln housing on the installation, the following schools will be utilized by school age dependents.
* Elementary School, grades K-5: Palmcroft Elementary School
* Middle School, grades 6-8: Woodard Junior High School
* High School, grades 9-12: Kofa High School
For active duty personnel residing in 16th Street Housing, the following schools will be utilized by school age dependents:
* Elementary School, grades K-6: Ronald Reagan Elementary School
* Middle School, grades 7 and 8: Centennial Middle School
* High School, grades 9-12: Cibola High School
For active duty personnel residing in housing out in town, assignment of elementary school will be based upon home residence address.
There are excellent opportunities for anyone seeking a college degree. There are two colleges and three universities located aboard the station or within 4 miles from the base.