Age: 17 Years old by Sept 1st when starting college and less than 27 years old on June 30th of the year of college graduation
- High School Graduate or possess equivalency prior to entrance into the NROTC program.
- Be physically qualified
- Application can be started when applicant has transcripts for his or her Junior Year.
SAT/ACT Score Requrements:
For Navy ROTC a 520 Math SAT score with a 530 Verbal SAT score, or an ACT Math score of 22 with an ACT English score of 22.
For the Marine Corps ROTC option, a minimum combined Math and Verbal SAT score of 1000 or a minimum combined ACT Math and English score of 45.
- Summer Training:4-6 weeks each summer.
- During School: Drill one day per week
- Wear uniform one day a week
- One Watch per month
- Physical is completed via the DODMERB.
- Process after the applicant is selected.
Professional: Scholarship Program:
- Full Tuition and mandatory fees
- $250 per semester for books (167 per quarter)
- Freshman: $250
- Sophomore: $300
- Junior: $350
- Senior: $400.
- All Uniforms and Navy Science Textbooks
- 8 years after graduation; 4 years must be active duty.
- Total a/d depends on designator.
- NAVY - ENS
- MARINE CORPS - 2ND LT
Immediate Selection Decision: SAT Composite 1290 (650 Math) or ACT Combined 57 (29 Math); rank in top 20% of class; must not have taken any drugs or been convicted of DUI or felony.
Nurse Option: Must seek Bachelor of Science Nursing.
Marine Option: Graduate as an Aviation or Ground Officer
For details, see the Navy ROTC Website.