MOS/Title: 7562 -- Pilot CH-46 Qualified
Type of Officer : Unrestricted Line Officer
Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: LtCol to 2ndLt
Job Description: Pilots HMH/M/L/A operate rotary wing aircraft on observation, transport, rescue, utility, and fire suppression missions.
(1) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(2 ) Must have a secret security clearance.
(1) Performs missions, such as observation, message pickup, transportation of troops and equipment, laying wire, hoisting, rescue, and fire suppression.
(2) Operates aircraft from land or sea with helicopter facilities.
(3) Operates aircraft from small fields in close coordination with ground troops.
(4) The HML/A pilot also performs spotting for naval gunfire and field artillery.
(5) Commands or may assist in commanding an aviation unit.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airplane Pilot, Commercial 196.263-014.
(2) Helicopter Pilot 196.263-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, part 1