MOS/Title: 7553 -- Pilot C-20/C-37 Qualified
Type of Officer : Unrestricted Line Officer
Type of MOS : FMOS
Rank Range: N/A
Job Description: C-20 qualified pilots operate transport aircraft. There are 2C-20s presently in the inventory, CMC C-20 and the MASD C-20. Note additional requirements for each type. This MOS may be assigned as a non-PMOS only.
(1) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(2) Reserve applicants will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis based upon combined military and civilian flight experience.
(3) Must have a secret security clearance.
(4) CMC C 20:
(a) KC-130 Aircraft Commander (7557) must have a minimum of 1500 hours in type.
(b) Jet qualified pilots must have a minimum of 2000 hours multiengine fixed-wing time.
(5) MASD C-20: Must have a minimum ot 1200 flight hours, 500 of which must be fixed-wing time.
(1) Operate transport aircraft.
(2) Supervise loading of aircraft and computes weight and balance data.
(3) Supervise training of aircraft crew in flight duties.
(4) Command or may assist in commanding an aviation unit.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
Airline Pilot, Commercial 196.263-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, part 1