MOS/Title: 0204 -- Human Source Intelligence Officer
Type of Officer : Unrestricted Line Officer
Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Capt to 2ndLt
Job Description: Human source intelligence (HUMINT) officers serve in both counterintelligence (CI) and HUMINT billets. Duties lnclude serving as CI/HUMINT platoon commander, and company executive officer within the HUMINT company as well as serving as a division or MEF staff officer.
(1) Must be eligible for a top-secret security clearance and access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) predicated upon a Single Scope Background Investigation (SSBI). Application for the SSBI must be submitted prior to attendance of the MAGTF CI/HUMINT Basic Course, NMITC Dam Neck, VA.
(2) Must be a male lieutenant to be assigned this MOS as a primary MOS. Officers assigned this MOS will retain it as an additional MOS following completion of the MAGTF Intelligence Officer Course and re-designation as a 0202 MAGTF Intelligence officer.
(3) Must complete the Basic Intelligence Officer course (BlOC) prior to the awarding of the MOS.
(4) Complete the MAGTF CI/HUMINT Basic Course at Navy Marine Corps Intelligence Training Center (NMITC), Dam Neck, VA.
(5) Must be willing to submit to a test for Espionage and Sabotage (TES) polygraph examination.
(6) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(7) The following courses of instruction are desirable as skills progression courses for MOS 0204:
(a) Advanced Counterintelligence Course, Dam Neck, VA.
(b) Military operations Familiarization Course, Washington, DC.
(c) Military Operations Training Course, Washington, DC.
(d) Operations Support Specialist Course, Washington, DC.
(e) DoD Strategic Debriefing Course, Ft. Huachuca, AZ.
(f) Multi-Discipline CI Analysis Course, Washington, DC.
(g) Joint CIStaff Officers Course, Washington, DC.
(h) Counter-terrorism Analyst Course, Washington, DC.
(i) Advanced Counter-terrorism Analysis Course, Washington, DC.
(j) Dynamics of International Terrorism Course, Hurlburt Field, FL.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 3500.32, Intelligence Training and Readiness Manual.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Counterintelligence Agent 378.267.010.
(2) Intelligence Specialist 059.267-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, part 1