NIOC medical is associated with the OHESS medical team located at Kimbrough Army Community Center. The Navy Corpsmen provide various services including:
* Act as liaison with Navy and personnel to endure processing of consultations
and follow-up as necessary
* Process civilian medical bills incurred by active duty Navy/Marine Corps personnel
* Process paperwork ensuring service member is physically qualified to re-enlist, separate or transfer
* Overseas Screening
* Periodic physicals, weight management, fitness testing evaluations
* Physical profiles
* Preventive Health Assessments
* Coordinate Medical Evaluation Board Packages
Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center is a fully accredited health care organization. KACC is not a hospital, but a center that provides outpatient services to include most major medical needs. Kimbrough Ambulatory Care Center has enhanced its services for the TRICARE PRIME and Specialty Population Patients enrolled in the facility.
Personnel reporting to Navy Information Operations Command Maryland must RE-ENROLL in TRICARE PRIME
Fort Meade does not provide obstetrical services, however, support is available through three military hospitals within the Washington, D.C. area.