1. Careers
Send to a Friend via Email
You can opt-out at any time. Please refer to our privacy policy for contact information.

Discuss in my forum

Basic Allowance for Housing -- Fiscal Year 2003

Commissioned Officers with Dependents


Military members who are authorized to reside off base receive a tax-free monthly housing allowance.

Below are the rates of tax-free housing allowance (Basic Allowance for Housing, or BAH) that are provided to commissioned officers (with dependents) who are authorized to reside off base at government expense for the year 2003.

©2014 About.com. All rights reserved.