Basic Job Description
Note: This is not an entry-level job.
The counterintelligence/human intelligence senior sergeant supervises the collection, processing, development, and dissemination of counterintelligence, counter-signals intelligence, and human intelligence information. Supervises the multidiscipline counterintelligence activities at group, corps, Army, or comparable and higher headquarters. Coordinates operating requirements of subordinate units with major supported units. Assists in the appraisal of multidiscipline counterintelligence operations.
ASVAB Score Required: N/A
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Strength Requirement: N/A
Physical Profile Requirement: 222221
- Must be US Citizen
- Soldier and spouse must not have immediate family mem bers who reside in a country within whose boundaries physical or mental coercion is known to be a common practice
- Must have neither commercial nor vested interest in a country within whose boundaries physical or mental coercion is known to be a common practice against persons acting in the interest of the U.S. This requirement applies to the soldier's spouse as well
- Never been a member of the U.S. Peace Corps
- No record of conviction by court-martial
- No record of conviction by a civil court for any offense other than minor traffic violation
- Must be a graduate of Advanced NCO Course
Similar Civilian Occupations
There is no civilian occupation that is directly equivalent to MOS 35Z. However, the following civilian occupations make use of the skills developed through MOS 35Z training and experience.
- Human Resources, Training, and Labor Relations Specialists, All Other