Basic Job Description
Note: This is not an entry-level job.
Plans, programs, and supervises personnel performing visual information support for Army, Joint, and Combined operations; manages documentation/production, multimedia illustration, television production and distribution, and VI equipment repair operations and facilities supporting combat documentation, psychological operations, military intelligence, public affairs, training, and special functions; supervises PMCS on assigned vehicles and power generators.
ASVAB Score Required: N/A
Security Clearance: None (Note: Some command assignments may require a Secret or above clearance level)
Strength Requirement: N/A
Physical Profile Requirement: 222221
- Must be a graduate of Advanced NCO course
- Normal color vision required
Similar Civilian Occupations
- Camera Operators, Television, Video, and Motion Picture
- First-Line Supervisors/Managers of Mechanics, Installers, and Repairers
- Producers and Directors
- Radio Operators
- Human Resources, Training, and Labor Relations Specialists, All Other