Type of MOS : PMOS *
Rank Range: SgtMaj/MGySgt to Pvt
Job Description: A Marine who has completed an MCCDC approved parachute and combatant diver qualification course.
(1) Complete a MCCDC approved parachute and combatant diver qualification course.
(2) Maintain physical fitness standards specified by COMNAVMEDCOM.
(1) Employs combatant diving equipment to conduct underwater entry/extract from an objective area.
(2) Employs the parachute as a means of entry into an objective area.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Combatant Diver 379.384-010.
(2) Parachutist 159.347-018.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
*Assigned to officer and enlisted Marines.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3