Type of MOS :PMOS
Rank Range: MGySgt to Pvt.
Job Description: Aviation supply specialists are required to perform those aviation unique functions necessary to provide logistical support to aviation activities. Their prime objective is to satisfy valid customer requirements. They perform all functions related to providing aviation peculiar supply support, to include financial management, inventory management, material management, facilities and storage management, personnel staffing, and requisiticning procedures. Duties include validation of customer requirements, processing requisitions, submitting requisitions, initiating appropriate follow-up actions, and processing and delivering material in accordance with all government regulations and procedures. In addition, aviation supply specialists have an understanding of acquisition procedures, provisioning and requirements determination, material handling procedures, and fiscal accounting and purchasing procedures in accordance with Federal Acquisition Regulations.
(1) Must possess a GT score of 100 or higher.
(2) Complete the Marine Aviation Supply Course.
(3) Must have a basic understanding of PC operations/applications.
(4) Meet the requirements to obtain a state drivers license.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.74, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Stock Clerk 222.387-058.
(2) Material Clerk 222.387-034.
(3) Material Control Expeditor 221.387-030.
(4) Budget Clerk 216.387-030.
(5) Inventory Controller 219.397-030.
(6) Stock Control Supervisor 216.382-022.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3