Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Avionics test set technicians, lMA, at the IMA level, inspect, test, maintain, and repair airborne weapon replaceable assemblies, shop replaceable, and ancillary equipment whose aggregate constitutes a complete aircraft weapon system.
(1) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
(4) Must have a secret security clearance.
(5) Complete the Avionics Technician I Level class AI, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
(6) Complete the Intermediate Avionics Test Set (IATS) Operator/Maintainer/Technician, IMA Course at CNATT Unit NAS Lemoore, CA or NAS Oceana, VA and have completed a sufficient period of OJT to qualify as an Intermediate Avionics Test Set (IATS) technician.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6462.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Electronics Mechanic 828.281-010.
(2) Avionics Technician 823.281-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3