Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Aircraft electrical/instrument/flight control systems technicians, helicopter at the lMA level, inspect, test, maintain, and repair components, assemblies, subassemblies, modules, cards, printed circuit boards, and ancillary equipment whose aggregate constitutes a complete Aircraft Electrical/ Flight Control System or Subsystem.
(1) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
(4) Must have a confidential security clearance.
(5) Complete the Avionics Technician I Level class AI, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
(6) Complete the Rotary Wing Avionics Electrical/Instrument/Flight Control Systems Pipeline Courses, IMA at CNATT Mar Unit Camp Fendleton, CA have completed a sufficient period of OJT to qualify as an Aircraft Electrical/Instrument/Flight Control Systems, Helicopter, lMA technician.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6433.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Electrician, Airplane 825.281-018.
(2) Avionics Technician 823.281-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3