Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Aircraft navigation systems technicians, IFF/Radar/TACAN, at the IMA level, inspect, test, maintain, and repair componants, assemblies, subassemblies, modules, cards, printed circuit boards, and ancillary equipment whose aggregate constitutes a complete aircraft navigation system or subsystem.
(1) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
(4) Must have a confidential security clearance.
(5) Must have a secret security clearance when cryptographic equipment/ components are to be handled.
(6) Complete the Avionics Technician a Level Class AI, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
(7) Complete the Aircraft Navigation Systems Pipeline Course, IMA at CNATT Mar Unit Cherry Point, NC and have completed a sufficient period of OJT to qualify as an Aircraft Navigation Systems, lMA technician.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6413.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Avionics Technician 823.281-010.
(2) Electronics Mechanic 828.281-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3