Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Aircraft electrical systems technicians, KC-130, install, remove, inspect, test, maintain, and repair system, component, and ancillary equipment of installed aircraft electrical systems at the OMA level.
(1) Must be a U.S. citizen.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Must possess an EL score of 105 or higher.
(4) Must have a confidential security clearance.
(5) Must have a secret security clearance when cryptographic equipment/ components are to be handled.
(6) Complete the Avionics Technician a Level Class AI, at NATTC NAS Pensacola, FL.
(7) Complete the KC-130 Electrical/Instrument Systems initial Organizational Maintenance Course at CNATT Mar Unit Cherry Point, NC and have completed a sufficient period of OJT to qualify as an Aircraft Electrical Systems technician on the KC-130 aircraft.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Program (MATMEP) for MOS 6336.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Electrician, Airplane 825.281-018.
(2) Electrician Supervisor 829.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3