Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Fixed-wing aircraft safety equipment mechanics, F/A-18; inspect, maintain, and repair aircraft centered safety equipment and systems.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Complete the appropriate formal "A" school, Aviation Structural Mechanic E (Safety Equipment) Core Class Al and Aviation Structural Mechanic E (Safety Equipment) Egress Strand Class Al at NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL.
(4) Complete the appropriate formal "C" school, EA-6B Safety Equipment (Initial) Organizational Maintenance at CNATT, NAS Whidbey Island, WA.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6287.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic 621.281-014.
(2) supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance 621.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3