Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Aircraft maintenance support equipment hydraulic/pneumatic/structures mechanics inspect, maintain, repair, and test aircraft maintenance support equipment (SE), hydraulic/pneumatic/structures systems and system components. Perform duties related to the operation of support equipment. Perform duties related to the licensing of aircraft maintenance personnel in the operation of support/special support equipment.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Complete the appropriate formal "A" school at NATTC, NAS Pensacola FL.
(4) Complete the appropriate formal "C" schools at CNATTU, NAS North Island, CA or CNATTU, NAS Jacksonville, FL.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P 4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6072.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Automobile Mechanic 620.261-010.
(2) Aviation support Equipment Repairer 639.281-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
(2) organizational Automotive Mechanic, 3521.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3