Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Tiltrotor airframe mechanics, MV-22; inspect, maintain, and repair tiltrotor airframe systems.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Complete the appropriate formal "A" school, Aviation Structural Mechanic Core and the Aviation Structural Mechanic Organizational Level Strand at NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL.
(4) Complete the appropriate formal "C" school, CH-46 Structural and Hydraulic Systems Organizational Maintenance at CNATT MAR Unit, MCAS New River, NC.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P 4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6156.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic 621.281-014.
(2) Aircraft Body Repair 807.261-010.
(3) Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance 621.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3