Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Helicopter/Tiltrotor dynamic components mechanics inspect, maintain, test and repair helicopter/tiltrotor dynamic components.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) Complete the appropriate formal combined "A" and "C" school, Helicopter Dynamic Component Intermediate Maintenance at CNATT MAR Unit, MCAS New River, NC.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P 4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6132.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic 621.281-014.
(2) Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance 621.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3