Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Helicopter power plants mechanics, T-400/T-700; inspect, maintain, test, repair, and perform complete repair of helicopter power plants and power plants systems.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) complete the appropriate formal "A" school, Aviation Machinist Mate Common Core Class and Aviation Machinist Mate Helicopter Fundamentals Strand Class at NATTC, NAS Pensacola, FL or NAS North Island, CA.
(4) Complete the appropriate formal "C" school, T400 Series Engine First Degree Intermediate Maintenance at CNATT MAR Unit, MCAS Camp Pendleton, CA and T700GE-40l/401C Engine Intermediate Maintenance CNATT, NS Mayport, FL or Engine Intermediate Maintenance (First Degree) CNATT NAS North Island, CA.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P 4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6124.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic 621.28:-014.
(2) Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance 621.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Helicopter/Tiltrotor Mechanic, 6114.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3