Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Helicopter mechanics, UH/AH-1; inspect and maintain helicopter airframes and airframe components and perform duties relating to flight line operation.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) For career progression, the Plane Captain (PC) Ground Syllabus Familiarization for the UH/AH-1 aircraft must be completed.
(4) Complete the appropriate formal combined "A" and "C" school, AH-1W and UH-1N Power Plants Power Trains and Rotors Maintenance at CNATT MAR Unit, MCAS Camp Pendleton, CA.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P 4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6114.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic 621.281-014.
(2) Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance 621.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Helicopter Power Plants Mechanic, 6124.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3