Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Helicopter mechanics, CH-53; inspect and maintain helicopter airframes and airframe components and perform duties relating to flight line operation.
(I) Must possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must have normal color perception.
(3) For career progression, the Plane Captain (PC) Ground Syllabus Familiarization for the CH-53 aircraft must be completed.
(4) Complete the appropriate formal combined "A" and "C" school, Power Plants and Related Systems Maintenance at CNATT MAR ULit, MCAS New River, NC.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO P 4790.20, Maintenance Training Management and Evaluation Programs (MATMEP) for MOS 6113.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Airframe and Power Plant Mechanic 621.281-014.
(2) Supervisor, Aircraft Maintenance 621.131-014.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Helicopter Power Plants Mechanic, 6123.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3