Type of MOS : NMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Vehicle recovery operators operate M-series and LVS wreckers in the performance of vehicle recovery, lifting, and towing operations. This MOS will be assigned as a NMOS only.
(1) Must hold MOSs 3521, 3531 or 3533 with 12 months experience (with the exception of students currently attending the MOS producing school at the FLC, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO). MOS 3521 s must hold a valid OF-346 to operate the 5 Ton or MTVR 7 Ton.
(2) Complete the Vehicle Recovery Course, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
(3) Must possess a U.S. Government vehicle cperator's identification card.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.68, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
Tow-Truck Operator 919.663-026.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Automotive Organizational Mechanic, 3521.
(2) Motor Vehicle Operator, 3531.
(3) Logistics Vehicle System Operator, 3533.
(4) Semitrailer Refueler Operator, 3534.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3