Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Logistics Vehicle System Operator operates the LVS, including all variant configurations.
(1) Must be qualified in MOS 3531 with 12 months experience (with the exception of students currently attending the MOS producing school at FLC, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO).
(2) Maximum height for vehicle operation is 75 inches.
(3) Minimum height for vehicle operation is 64 inches.
(4) Must have completed Motor Vehicle Operator Course.
(5) Must complete the Logistics Vehicle Operat:or Course, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
(6) Non-MOS qualified Reserve Marines unable to attend the regular formal school course may be certified for MOS 3533, as an AMOS-only, by the unit commander upon successful completion of the Alternate Training Instructional Program (ATIP) of the Marine Force Reserves. The ATIP for MOS 3533 Marines is found in Force Order 1535.1 and consists of core tasks to be performed to standard during MOJT at the unit prior to attending a Logistics Vehicle System Operator Course MTT. Reserve prerequisites include full qualification as MOS 3531, Motor Vehicle Operator, and a minimum of six months MOJT while assigned to a 3533 billet.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.68, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Motor Vehicle Operator, 3531.
(2) Semitrailer Refueler Operator, 3534.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3