Type of MOS : NMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Logistics vehicle systems mechanic provides intermediate level inspection, diagnosis and maintenance of power train, air induction, exhaust, hydraulic, cooling, electrical, fuel, brake, steering and suspension components for the LVS series vehicle.
(1) Must have completed Automotive Organizational Maintenance Course.
(2) Must complete the Logistics Vehicle Mechanic Course, Camp Johnson, NC.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.68, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
Automobile Mechanic 320.261-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
(2) Automotive Organizational Mechanic, 3521.
(3) Crash/Fire/Rescue Vehicle Mechanic, 3526.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3