Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: The automotive organizational mechanic services, inspects, maintains, and repairs motor transport equipment.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
(2) complete the Automotive Organizational Maintenance Course.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.68, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Automobile Service Station Mechanic 620.261-030.
(2) Electrician, Automotive 825.281-022.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
(2) Automotive Organizational Mechanic, 3521.
(3) Aircraft Maintenance GSE Electrician, 6077.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3