Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: MGySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Supply administration and operations specialist perform every facet of ground supply administration and operations. These Marines must be able to accomplish the technical duties in retail and wholesale supply accounting within every Marine Corps activity and unit. They operate personal computers, multimedia data entry, scanning and retrieval systems functions, generate routine reports, and perform technical research functions for customer inquiries, in addition to requisition and procurement processing. They maintain and prepare necessary accounting and supply documents, maintain custody records, perform reconciliations, and take timely action to ensure corrective action of problem areas. They solve data output interpretation problems or contact appropriate sources to resolve questionable areas.
(1) Must possess a GT score of 110 or higher.
(2) Complete the Enlisted Supply Basic Course, MCSSS Camp Lejeune, NC.
(3) No convictions by court-martial, civilian courts, or nonjudicial punishment of any act involving larceny or theft.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.73, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Merchandise Distributor 219.367-018.
(2) Space and Storage Clerk 219.387-026.
(3) Stock Control Clerk 219.387-030.
(4) Inventory Clerk 222.387-026.
(5) Material Clerk 222.387-034.
(6) Property Custodian 222.387-042.
(7) Stock Clerk 222.387-058.
(8) Storekeeper 222.387-062.
(9) Order Filler 222.487-014.
(10) Parts-Order-and-Stock Clerk 249.367-058.
(11) Distribution Accounting Clerk 210.362-010.
(12) Bookkeeper 210.382-014.
(13) Collection Clerk 216.362-014.
(14) Budget Clerk 216.382-022.
(15) Entry Clerk 203.582-054.
(16) Office Manager 169-167-034.
(17) Budget Analyst 161.267-030.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Aviation Supply Clerk, 6672.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3