Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Test measurement and diagnostic equipment technicians typical duties include the performance of authorized repairs and modifications to electrical/electronic TMDE used by the Marine Corps; calibration of high density, low complexity TMDE; keeping maintenance records on TMDE; initiating supply and maintenance action to evaluate unrepairable components, and ensuring that the authorized level of repair is maintained; completing supply requisitions, maintenance management reports, and other documentation; instructing in the theory and maintenance of electrical/electronic TMDE including small missile test sets; and assist in maintenance supervision.
(1) Must possess an EL score of 115 or higher.
(2) Complete the Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment Repair Course.
(3) Marines must have 36 months obligated service remaining upon graduation from the Test Measurement and Diagnostic Equipment Repair Course. This obligatedservice must be obtained prior to execution of PCS ([VINS) or PCA (DUINS) orders to the course.
(4) Complete 1 year of high school algebra.
(5) Must be eligible for a secret security clearance.
(6) Must have normal color vision.
(7) Must be a U.S. Citizen.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.44C, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Instrument Mechanic 710.281-026.
(2) Calibrator 710.381-034.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3