Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: Ground radio intermediate repairers are trained to diagnose, modify, and perform repairs at the intermediate level on ground common radio equipment, peripheral devices, and related equipment. Typical duties include intermediate level repairs to ground common radio equipment, requisitioning of parts, and completing equipment repair orders.
(1) Must possess an EL score of 115 or higher.
(2) Complete the Basic Electronics Course, Radio Fundamentals Course, and the Ground Radio Intermediate Repair Course.
(3) Marines must have 36 months obligated service remaining upon graduation from the Ground Radio Intermediate Repair Course. This obligated service must be obtained prior to execution of PCS (DUINS) or PCA (DUINS) orders to the course.
(4) Complete 1 year of high school algebra.
(5) Must be eligible for a secret security clearance.
(6) Must have normal color vision.
(7) Must be a U.S. citizen.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.44C, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Radio Mechanic 823.261-018.
(2) Maintenance Mechanic, Telephone 822.281-D18.
(3) Electronics Mechanic 828.261-022.
(4) Electrician, Radio 823.281-014.
(5) Supervisor, Electronics Systems Maintenance 828.161-010.
(6) Communications Electrician Supervisor B23.131-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3