Type of MOS : NMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Cpl
Job Description: The precision weapons repairer/technician performs duties incident to inspection, maintenance, fabrication, and repair of precision small arms in support of the Competition-In-Arms Program (CIAP) and Depot Maintenance Intraservice Support Agreement (DMISA) program. This MOS will be assigned as a NMOS only.
(1) Must meet the requirements/prerequisites of MOS 2111 and possess an MM score of 105 or higher.
(2) Must successfully complete MOS 2112 managed on-the-job (MOJT) program.
(3) Potential MOS 2112 candidates must be at least a corporal or sergeant with at least three years of obligated service remaining upon completion of managed on the job training (MOJT) program, and be recommended by an ordnance officer and or ordnance chief within the candidates chain of command.
(4) Must have a working knowledge of the Competition-in-Arms Program.
(5) Operate power and machinists tools and equipment.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.57, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Machine Set-Up Operator 600.380-018.
(2) Machinist 600.280-022.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Small Arms Repairer/Technician, 2111.
(2) Machinist, 2161.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3