Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: MGySgt to Pvt
Job Description: Expeditionary fighting vehicle crewman perform various duties incident to the operation and maintenance of the vehicle, to include tactical employment, precision gunnery using the MK 46 Weapon system, and maneuver. EFV crewmen employ their vehicle during ship to objective maneuver and during subsequent operations ashore. Typical duties may include preparing the EFV and associated equipment for movement and combat, locating and engaging targets, driving the EFV in the water and ashore, and performance of first echelon preventive and corrective maintenance.
(1) Must have a GT score of 90 or higher.
(2) Must qualify as CWS II swimmer.
(3) Must be qualified as a 1833 Crewman assigned to 1834 billet and approved by the OccFld Manager.
(4) Must have visual acuity correctable to 20/40 in both eyes.
(5) Must have normal color vision.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to EFV Training and Readiness Manual.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) M1A1 Tank Crewman, 1812.
(2) AAV Crewman, 1833.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3