Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: SSgt to Pvt
Job Description: Engineer equipment operators operate gasoline or diesel engine powered, self-propelled, skid-mounted, and towed engineer construction equipment including accessories and allied equipment used in earthmoving, grading, excavation, logging, clearing, and landing operations.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
(2) Complete the Engineer Equipment Operator Course, U.S. Army Engineer School, Ft. Leonard Wood, MO.
(3) Non-MOS qualified Reserve Marines unable to attend the regular formal school course may be certified for MOS 1345, as an AMOS-only, by the commander upon successful completion of the Alternate Training Instructional Program (ATIP) of the Marine Force Reserves. The ATIP for MOS 1345 Marines is found in Force Order 1535.1 and consists of core tasks to be performed to standard at Reserve MOJT. A minimum of six months MOJT while assigned to a 1345 billet is required.
(4) Must have vision correctable to 20/20 and depth perception (third degree binocular fusion).
(5) Must be a minimum height of 66 inches.
(6) Must meet the licensing requirements of TM 11275-15/4.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.95, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Plant Operator 570.682-014.
(2) Blaster 859.261-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Engineer Equipment Mechanic, 1341.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3