Type of MOS : NMOS
Rank Range: SSgt to LCpl
Job Description: Small craft mechanics perform preventive maintenance and make repairs to small craft, including riverine assault craft; metal, fiberglass, and rubber hulled small craft; diesel motors; propeller and hydrojet propulsion systems; and small craft trailers and cradle systems.
(1) Must be qualified in MOS 1341.
(2) Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
(3) Complete the Small Craft Mechanics Course, Marine Corps Engineer School, Camp Lejeune, NC.
(4) Meet the physical requirements of TM 11275-15/4.
(5) Must have normal color vision.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.95, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Construction-Equipment Mechanic 620.261-022.
(2) Diesel Mechanic 625.281-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Main Battle Tank Repairer/Technician, 2146.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3