Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: SSgt to Pvt
Job Description: Engineer equipment mechanics perform preventive maintenance and make repairs to diesel engines and gasoline and diesel driven construction equipment such as tractors, power shovels, road machinery, air compressors, concrete mixers and other engine driven or towed construction equipment.
(1) Must possess an MM score of 95 or higher.
(2) Complete the Construction Equipment Repairer Course, U.S. Army Engineer School, Ft Leonard Wood, MO.
(3) Meet the physical requirements of TM 11275-15/4.
(4) Must have normal color vision.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.95, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Construction-Equipment Mechanic 620.261-022.
(2) Diesel Mechanic 625.281-010.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Main Battle Tank Repairer/Technician, 2146.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3