Type of MOS : FMOS
Rank Range: MGySgt to Cpl
Job Description: Martial arts instructors conduct training in principles of close combat and core values.
(1) Must be a corporal or above.
(2) Must qualify first class on the PFT.
(3) Must be certified as gray belt or above.
(4) No surgeries/broken bones in the past 6 months.
(5) Must complete the appropriate level PME for the grade.
(6) Must have recommendation of reporting senior.
(7) Successful completion of the CG TRNGCOM approved Martial Arts Instructor Course.
(1) Trains and certifies personnel in MBST for martial arts from tan through gray belt techniques.
(2) Assists martial arts instructor trainers in certifying and recertifying Martial Arts Instructors.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
No civilian equivalent
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Martial Arts Instructor-Trainer, 0917.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3