Type of MOS : FMOS
Rank Range: GySgt to Cpl
Job Description: Psychological operations noncommissioned officers perform various duties incident to planning psychological operations; preparing, producing, distributing and disseminating psychological operations material; and conducting psychological operations on the unit level.
Job Requirements: Minimum of 6 months OJT in a psychological operations staff element and be recommended by the commanding officer.
(1) Plans and conducts psychological operations on the operating unit level.
(2) As a member of a psychological operations unit or staff element, plans, develops, produces, distributes, and disseminates propaganda materials.
(3) Supervises psychological operations conducted by subordinate and attached units.
(4) Maintains records, administers a psychological operations unit or staff element, and prepares reports.
(5) Applies doctrine and techniques for psychological operations.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
No civilian equivalent.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3