Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: MGySgt to Pvt
Job Description: The enlisted MAGTF planning specialist is responsible for functional support in the areas of FDP and E. Typical duties include updating plan and unit information to unit level detail for force deployment planning; operating and managing force deployment planning automated data processing tools; producing force reports; and properly formatting and forwarding electronic mail, files, and newsgroup message traffic.
(1) Must possess a GT score of 110 or higher.
(2) Complete the MAGTF Plans Basic Course.
(3) For lateral move into this OccFld, an interview and recommendation by an installation's senior MAGTF Planner is required.
(4) Must be eligible for a top-secret security clearance.
(5) Must be a U.S. citizen.
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to MCO 1510.124, Individual Training Standards.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
(1) Electronic Data Processing 012.167-066.
(2) Computer Operator 213.362-010.
(3) Data Entry clerk 203.582-054.
(4) Verifier Operator 203.582-070.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Maintenance Management Specialist 0411.
(2) Embarkation Logistics and Combat Service Specialist, 0431.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3