Type of MOS : PMOS
Rank Range: Sgt to Pvt
Job Description: The anti-tank missileman is responsible for the tactical employment of the M220E4 TOW2 Weapon System, M98A1 Javelin Weapons System, anti- armor operations, and tactical vehicle operations. They provide medium and heavy anti-armor fire in support of the infantry battalion, LAR battalion, tank battalion, and the MAGTF. They are located in the anti-armor platoon within the weapons company of the infantry battalions and LAR battalions, the TOW platoons of the tanks battalions, and the TOW Company of the Tank Battalion (MARFORRES) . Non- commissioned officers are assigned as gunners and squad leaders.
(1) Must possess a GT score of 100 or higher.
(2) Complete the Anti-Tank Assault Guided Missileman Course at Infantry Training Battalion, School of Infantry, Training Command, Camp Pendleton, CA/Camp Lejeune, NC, or upon completion of appropriate MOJT.
(3) Must have normal color vision, and vision of 20/200, correctable to 20/20.
(4) Must have a past driving record appropriate for issue of SF-46 as evidenced by a search of the National Driver Register.
(5) Must possess the psychological and physiological qualifications required for licensing as a Government motor vehicle operator (see MCO 11240.66 and TM-11240- 15/3)
Duties: For a complete listing of duties and tasks, refer to NAVMC Directive 3500.87, Training and Readiness Manual.
Related Department of Labor Occupation Codes :
Anti-Tank Assault Gunner.
Related Marine Corps Jobs:
(1) Assaultman, 0351.
(2) LAV Crewman, 0313.
(3) Tank Crewman, 1812.
Above information derived from MCBUL 1200, parts 2 and 3