(Continued from Air Force Technical School Restrictions )
Phase III runs from the 36th calendar day through completion of all technical training and departure for permanent duty assignment unless the training/operations group commander has approved, in writing, the Airman to be removed from the phase program.
Phase III Airmen are expected to be responsible Wingmen for newer Airmen. They require minimal supervision and only random spot-checks for adherence to standards. Their knowledge, proficiency, and conduct should rival that of a permanent party Airman, and they will be afforded privileges as such.
During this phase, Airmen:
- Will remain in uniform and on station during duty hours. Training/operations group commanders will determine, in writing, off-base mileage restrictions and weekend travel procedures.
- Will not consume alcohol 12 hours prior to duty. (Must be of legal age to consume alcohol.)
- Will not possess or consume alcohol in the dormitory or immediate surrounding area. Those who choose to drink alcohol will do so responsibly and not bring discredit to the Air Force, in or out of uniform.
- Have no restrictions on the use of private motor vehicles (PMVs). Training/operations group commanders will determine in writing if Phase III Airmen are allowed to drive to and from school.
- Will adhere to a call to quarters (curfew) of 2200 (10:00 P.M.) on evenings prior to duty days. Training/operations group commanders will determine, in writing, call to quarters for Airmen assigned to shifts other than a traditional day shift.
- Training/operations group commanders will determine, in writing, if and when Airmen in Phase III are required to have their rooms inspected.
- Training/operations group commanders, will determine, in writing, if and when Airmen in Phase III are required to march while in uniform.