For entry, award, and retention of these AFSCs:
Physical qualification for aircrew duty according to AFI 48-123, Medical Examination and Standards, Class III medical standards.
Qualification for aviation service according to AFI 11-402, Aviation And Parachutist Service, Aeronautical Ratings and Badges.
Strength Req : K
Physical Profile111121 K (Vision uncorrected 20/400-20/400; correctable to 20/20-20/20)
Required Appitude Score: G-55 (Changes to G-57 after 1 Jul 04).
- Enlisted Aircrew Undergraduate Course, Lackland AFB, TX, 2 weeks, 3 days
- Combat Survival Training Course, Fairchild AFB, WA, 17 days
- Water Survival-Parachuting Course, Pensacola NAS, FL, 4 day
- Basic Loadmaster Course (see note 1), Altus AFB, OK, 5 weeks
- Basic Loadmaster Course (see note 1), Little Rock AFB, AR, 5 weeks
Note 1: Will attend one course, not both.
Note: This career field requires initial training at the Enlisted Aircrew Undergraduate Course.
- Charleston AFB, SC - C17
- Davis Mothan AFB, AZ - HC130P
- Dover AFB, DE - C5
- Dyess AFB, TX - C130
- Eglin AFB, FL - MC130P
- Emendorf AFB, AK - AC130
- Hurlburt AFB, FL - AC130
- Kadena AB, OK - MC130P
- Little Rock AFB, AR - C130
- McCord AFB, WA - C17
- Mildenhall RAF, England - MC130P
- Moody AFB, GE - HC130P
- Pope AFB, NC - C130
- Ramstein AB, GE - C130
- Travis AFB, CA - C5
- Yokota AB, Japan - C-130