encountering a snake in the Area of Operation (AO):
Kills the snake.
* Armor: Runs over snake, giggles, and looks for more snakes.
"Look, a putty cat. Come 'ere kitty . . . Ouch! Hey, that's not a
* Infantry (alt): "Ugh! Me see snake. Me like snake. Ouch! Me no
* Army Aviation: Has GPS grid to snake. Couldn't find snake. Back to base
for crew rest and the club and some sort of drink called "The Snake"
* Ranger: Plays with the snake, then eats it.
* Ranger (alt): Assaults the snake's home and secures it for use by friendly
* SEAL: Expends all ammunition, several grenades and calls for naval gunfire
in a failed attempt to kill the snake. The snake bites the SEAL then retreats
* Corps Artillery: Kills snake, but in the process kills several hundred
civilians with a massive TOT with three FA BDEs in support. Mission is
considered a success and all participants are awarded Silver Stars. (Cooks,
Mechanics, Legal Clerks etc.)
* Marine Recon: Follows the snake and gets lost
* Combat Controller: Guides the snake elsewhere.
* Pararescue: Wounds the snake in first encounter, then feverishly works
to save the snake's life.
* Special Forces: Makes contact with the snake, builds rapport, wins its
heart and mind, then trains it to kill other snakes.